Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager / CRB
The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management and is awarded to REALTORS® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements. CRB Designees are better positioned to streamline operations, integrate new technology and apply new trends and business strategies. Join today and discover a new approach to enhancing knowledge and leveraging opportunity.
The list of courses for the CRB Designation are:
- Recruiting for Success - take it online here
- Show Me the Money! Compensation Planning - take it online here
- Building a Business Plan that Gets Results - take it online here
- Managing a Multi-Generation Business - take it online here
- Performance Leadership: Coach, Manage & Mentor - take it online here
- Exit Strategies for Real Estate Brokerage Owners - take it online here
FINTRAC - The Broker's Course
This course is a hands-on opportunity to review and improve on your policies and procedures as they relate to FINTRAC. The 4-class includes a review of the legislation and how it relates to your business decisions and level of risk. You will also look at how to communite and insure your associates are complying with the legislation.